We are Trojan Grown
GROWING HEALTHY MINDS
TO ENABLE HEALTHY BODIES
TO PRODUCE A HEALTHY COMMUNITY
STEM at Carrollton Elementary School provides an inquiry-based learning environment where inquisitive minds think critically, reason, and solve problems to build a foundation for future careers in science, technology, engineering, and math while becoming contributing members of society.
Students will engage in...
- After school clubs
- Computer coding
- Conducting scientific research and experiments
- Creek conservation
- Growing various plants in garden beds
- Learning from community partners
- Learning about health and wellness
- Learning about the life cycles of plants and animals
- Project-based learning
- Researching phenomenon in the world
- Supporting the community through a food bank
- Utilizing technology to learn and work
If you would like to partner with Carrollton Elementary School as a community partner, we encourage you to contact us.
Montrell McClendon, CES Assistant Principal